For those cyclists who have years under their belt and are looking for that last 1% of improvement, here's the base plan for you. Designed to improve your efficiency in multiple positions, under many different pedal tensions and cadences, this 12 week base module is significantly harder than my standard base plan. Rest time is reduced, intervals are more varying and often more intense and volume is increased.
Recommended only for advanced cyclists!
Advanced Base Module:
- 12 total weeks of training (10 interval weeks and 2 rest weeks)
- 4.5-7.5 hours/week of total training
- Progressively increasing training stress
- Learn efficiency in multiple positions
- Become comfortable in the drops and out of the saddle
- Designed to work in conjunction with my Raw Strength Module for a complete base training solution.