It's no secret that the strongest cyclists spend time in the gym. Lifting weights not only builds neuromuscular strength, it builds muscular endurance and fitness on a physiological level that can be easily translated into cycling prowess.
The Raw Strength module includes the following:
- 9 weeks of training (1 “setup” week and 8 workout weeks)
- Excel and .PDF files (Excel file contains links to exercise descriptions)
- Progressive micro-loading creates constant progression
- Reverse pyramid design creates neuromuscular and physiological muscle strength gains
- Designed to slot directly into the first 8 weeks of my Base Module