One of the most neglected parts of any cyclist's training is core strength and stability. The core is the root of all your power and the body part that ties your legs together, ties your legs to your arms and supports your body as you ride. Poor core stability can cause back issue, fatigue issues and performance loss. Don't be that cyclist! By training the core, you can reduce back and neck pain, improve endurance and realize huge performance gains all with less than a couple hours per week of training.
If you're looking for the perfect compliment to my raw strength plan, want to fix your back pain, want to improve your endurance or just take the next step in your fitness, you've found the right plan.
- Video descriptions of each exercise that you can download and take with you wherever you train
- 2 sessions per week of intense core training
- Less than 2 hours of TOTAL training per week
- Strengthen your body in all planes so you can apply force to the pedals more efficiently
- Reduce back pain by stabilizing your spine
- Adaptable to ANY training plan through a unique planning formula
- Access to my Strength and Mobility Video Library page (must be logged in to access)
**I HIGHLY recommend these strength essentials to get the most out of your Unbreakable Core Stability module. I've personally found that these products are some of the highest quality equipment available, so that's why I'm recommending them to you. If you have your own equipment, that's awesome! Use it! At minimum you'll need a kettlebell and some resistance/mobility bands.
**For Kettlebells, men should start with something they can swing with some ease and clean with some difficulty. 35 pounds is about right for a moderately active male. Females should start with 25 pounds and go up from there.