Looking to support your strength, mobility and general fitness? These training essentials will help you build lean muscle, cut fat, train harder, sprint faster, recover better and reduce fatigue and pain. If you have any questions about what will work the best for you, don't hesitate to contact me.
– Straight from Russia, the kettlebell has revolutionized strength and stability training. You can build big fitness in your own home without spending a fortune. These will be key to your strength and stability development using my Unbreakable Core Stability
Myofascial release ball
– Mobility is a big part of stability. You can't find stability if your muscles are tightened up and locked up. Using a simple myofascial release tool like this ball will help your body find the mobility it needs to be stronger.
– Creatine is a necessary fuel for the body and a great building block for your muscles. Supplementing pre and post workout can encourage your body to build lean mass and prevent muscle breakdown. (Check with your physician prior to ingesting any supplement.)
– Protein supplementation helps prevent muscle breakdown after exercise. It also provides the essential amino acids necessary to build new lean tissue. Without adequate protein, you can't build muscle or maintain the muscle you have, so supplementation is almost required for athletes. (Check with your physician prior to ingesting any supplement.)
Branched Chain Amino Acids
– To prevent muscle loss during workouts, many folks turn to Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) supplements. They provide a pool of vital amino acids that your body can burn during exercise, preventing muscle breakdown and loss. (Check with your physician prior to ingesting any supplement.)